Start date: September
SDE centers across Shenzhen are searching for English teachers to begin working during September 2019 in the following districts: Bao’an, Futian, Luohu, and Nanshan.
- Maximum of teaching 20 hours per week
- Work time: 5 days a week, no more than 40 hours per week; Monday and Tuesday off. Accurate schedule depends on the center.
- Students age group: 3-10
- Deliver learner-centered, engaging lessons to students
- Competitive salary: 11,000 to 14,500 RMB per month
- 1,000 RMB position allowance per month
- 3,000 RMB living allowance per month, apartment rental assistance
- Paid upfront flight OR Flight Allowance: 5,000 RMB paid in the first working month
- Airport pickup (not including HK airport, SDE will meet you at the border) bank card, phone card, etc.
- Summer/Winter vacation (One contract period includes half month salary and one month full housing allowance)
- Legal Z work visa support
- Health and accident insurance provided
- Weekly Chinese lessons/Sponsored cultural events and activities
- Fluent English proficiency and passport from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa
- 2 years related teaching experience with reference letter provided OR 120 hours TEFL/CELTA/TESOL certificate
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Clean criminal and health record
- Professional, positive and culturally aware
Job Opening ID: ZR50Learn more about SDE Apply to Job
- You can also apply by emailing your resume, recent photo, and Job opening ID at email@example.com