Start date: Year round
Locations: Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Nanning, Hangzhou, Dongguan
- Prepare lessons based on provided
- Attend school teaching
- Teach classes and occasionally open-day
- Hand in monthly work record and work revision on
- Give monthly or final tests for students when
- Build friendly relationships with students, teachers and administrators.
- Participate in English, art festivals, or other celebratory events in
- Be flexible with any occasional schedule
- Use multimedia technology in classroom (teaching resource CDs, computers, projectors, etc).
- Prepare lesson plans at school, correct students’ homework, and mentor students when
- Teach English to students aged 3-6 (Kindergartens) or 7- 15 (Elementary/Middle school).
- Competitive salary between 14,000-20,000 RMB, depending on teacher’s qualification (Before tax)
- Housing allowance 4,000 RMB/month, reimbursement requires receipt/invoices from the apartment
- Paid Summer/Winter vacation
- Same type of social security/health insurance as local Chinese employees
- Flight allowance up to 8,000 RMB
- 11 days of Chinese National holidays plus Summer/Winter vacation
- Up to 5 days paid hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Support in finding an accommodation
Job Opening ID: ZR90Apply to Job
- You can also apply by emailing your resume, recent photo, and Job opening ID at firstname.lastname@example.org