Start date: June~September 2020
[Job Description Overview]
A Content Innovation Specialist executes plans for the writing, editing, and production of content throughout its development. He/she collaborates with other content innovation specialists on the instructional design and development of program, course, and textbook content, under the leadership and direction of the Program Architect and/or Content Innovation Project Manager.
· Generate ideas for concept development and raw content creation on development projects.
· Create a wide range of learning content for both online and offline learning.
· Review and understand the approved instructional design, syllabus, course configuration, content map, development schedule.
· Aim to create 100% original content within the parameters of the project scope and established development guidelines.
· Participate in the preparation and conduction of audio/video recordings of developed content, including script writing, editing, and revisions.
· Collaboratively plan, develop and conduct workshops/seminars/presentations in English/Korean for staff and clients.
· Must be able to demonstrate complete mastery of written and verbal English
· Excellent proofreading/editing/revision skills & extremely detail-oriented
· Must have prior adult ESL content & curriculum development experience
· BA/MA in Translation, TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism
· MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Seoul, Apgujeong Station
· Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 6:00PM
· Some Saturdays will be required