Start date: July~September
As a Foreign Teacher you will be responsible for delivering the WSE material to our students using the WSE methodology.
You will lead classes to ensure that students are learning, understanding and applying their new knowledge; all done in a professional and supportive environment, for both the students and the teacher.
You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Students are young professionals from all ranges of life, but they all have one thing in common: the motivation and dedication to learn English.
Students learn and practice in English in small group classes ensuring that they get the optimal English experience.
Tell us Where you want to go (Choose from the following locations):
Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Wuxi, Suzhou, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Tianjin, Qingdao and Foshan
Key Point Expectations:
- Based on 40 hours a week
- Expected to teach 10 -12 classes a week (2 hours per class)
- Approximately 50% of working time is for traveling to client’s location and class preparation
- Attendance and participation of weekly meeting/ training sessions
- Delivery of classes one-to-one
- Travel in and around city center (generally 1.5 – 2 hours outside city center is our serviceable area)
- Travel between class reimbursement (up to 600 RMB/m)
- Mobile phone allowance ( up to 200 RMB/m)
- Bonuses generally between 2,400 RMB – 4,000 RMB based on number of classes delivered (or the equivalent)
- Salary: 17,000 RMB – 20,000 RMB based on location and experience
- Seasonal Allowance (Winter/Summer) – 500 RMB/m
- Delivery of prescribed classes to a variety of clients ranging in ages from 4 to adult , including but not limited to:
- Teaching WSE VVIPs on site or in center depending on student’s desired location
- Providing detailed reporting and follow up on students’ / on-site classes progress
- Providing after class electronic follow up about key points of class delivered
- Coordinating with CTs (Chinese Teachers) about student learning issues
- Delivering WSE VVIP demo classes and conduct oral tests when needed
- Coaching senior managers and C-level executives across a range of industries
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Being flexible and supportive to clients’ needs
- One day reminder for clients classes
- Key account follow up if needed
- Possible travel to other cities / towns
- Possible support of centers when needed
Job Opening ID: ZR48Learn more about WSE Apply to Job
- You can also apply by emailing your resume, recent photo, and Job opening ID at firstname.lastname@example.org