Start date: July~September
Web Happy Goal KIDS English is a well established early childhood education training center brand, and a part of Web Education Group. Aimed at helping early learners acquire English, we are currently seeking full time Teacher to work in our centers across China. You will be part of a team of committed teachers with plenty of support from our staff.
Our first school opened in 2011 and since then we’ve been growing rapidly. We now have 25 schools in Shanghai and 20 schools nearby the city providing engaging and effective English classes to students from 3 to 12 years old. We also have schools in Chongqing and Shenzhen.
You will be teaching classes 5 days a week in one of our centers, with two days off during the week. We will provide full in-house training for those with limited teaching experience and provide lots of constructive feedback to help you develop. As far as ESL jobs in China go, you will not find better support, teaching materials and a friendlier teaching team. We warmly welcome candidates that are dedicated to inspiring students and are looking for adventure in the vibrant country of China!
Teaching English to kids in China aged 3 – 12 in groups of 8-12 students，most from 3-6 years old Planning and delivering lessons based on pre-written lesson plans and multi-media materials provided Organizing social and cultural activities with Chinese colleagues Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to both students and their parents participating in social activities, class preparation seminars and marketing promotion activities.
- Working 36 hours per week, 17 teaching hours included
- Monday-Thursday: 3:00-8:00 p.m
- Friday: 12:00 – 8:00 p.m
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00-6:00 p.m
- Rest days: Mon & Wed or Tue & Thu
- Competitive salary including house allowance and transportation allowance (15260-20260 RMB per month)
- completing contract bonus: 7000 RMB at the end of your one year contract
- Renewing contract bonus: 3000 RMB
- 10 days paid holidays + 12 days paid Chinese public holidays
- Paid and sponsored working visa
- Full Medical Insurance
- Arrival Assistance, free pick up service
- 7 nights free Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
- Pre-written lesson plans and in-person new teacher training
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject (must be notarized in the country of issue)
- TEFL certificate minimum 120 hours (or equivalent)
- Native speakers from The UK, The USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa – (Chongqing centers don’t accept candidates from SA) (for visa reasons)
- Able to pass a Criminal Background Check and standard health check
Job Opening ID: ZR52Learn more about Happy Goal Apply to Job
- You can also apply by emailing your resume, recent photo, and Job opening ID at email@example.com