Teach in Korea2018-08-09T12:58:10+00:00

Why Korea?

  • Valuable Experience and Unforgettable Memories

  • Public safety

  • Low cost of Living

  • Foreigner community

  • Experience

  • Ease of Travel (Excellent public transportation system)

  • Koreans & Friendliness

  • Shopping

  • Internet

  • Close Proximity to Other Asian Countries


What is Hagwon?

Hagwon is the Korean-language word for a for-profit private institute or academy.   OK Recruiting = Hagwon Specialist

Working location

  • All areas in Korea → you can choose a city that you would like to live

  • Just tell us where you would like to go

Hiring season

  • Jobs are available every month. Therefore, you can start working in Korea in any month

  • Just let us know when you want to come to Korea


  • Hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university

  • Nationality: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, UK and USA

  • No teaching license/experience necessary

  • No critical Criminal record

  • No critical medical problems

Salary and Benefits

  • 2.1 ~ 2.8 million Korean Won per month – Low Income tax: approximately 3% monthly with provided housing or monthly housing allowance

  • Contract Completion Bonus

  • Paid Airfare

  • National Medical Insurance

  • National Pension

  • Paid vacations

  • working visa sponsorship

Required documents for E2 (teaching visa)

  • Copy of university Diploma with appostille .  (Exception: for Canadians, it must be notarized by Korean consulate)

  • NATIONAL Criminal record check with appostille (Exception: Canadian citizens, RCMP check notarized by Korean consulate only)

  • Passport valid for at least 12 months

  • Passport Photos

  • Self-medical check form (will be e-mailed to you)

  • Signed employment contract (will be e-mailed to you)