Requirements for Teaching English in Korea2018-10-02T19:15:58+00:00

To teach English in Korea you must meet the following criteria:

  • Be a Native English speaker and Citizen of Following countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, UK and USA

  • Hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university

  • Teaching experience preferred but not required

  • TEFL Certificate preferred but not required

  • Clean Criminal Record

  • No Critical Medical Problems including Drug Test

Requirements-600x375 Requirements for Teaching English in Korea

⇒ Required Documents for E2 visa

1. Copy of university Diploma with appostille . (Exception: for Canadians, it must be notarized by Korean consulate)
2. NATIONAL Criminal record check with appostille (Exception: Canadian citizens, RCMP check notarized by Korean consulate only)
3. Passport valid for at least 12 months
4. Passport Photos
4. Self-medical check form ( Download Form)

Check how to get you criminal check and your documents Apostilled
This website uses cookies and third party services | View Privacy Policy CLOSE