If you want to teach in Korea more than 90 days, you are required to register at a local immigration office having the jurisdiction over the place of your stay within 90 days from the date of your entry. It usually takes 3 or 4 days for the applicant to get the Alien Registration card.
1. Make appointment on-line at https://www.hikorea.go.kr/resv/ResvIntroR.pt
2. Required documents
– 1 passport size photo
– Passport (copy and original) – you will get your passport back.
– School business license copy
– School registration copy
– Copy of your housing contract
– Confirmation of Residence Accommodation (Download Form)
– Integrated Application Form (Download Form)
– Medical Check Report (Learn more about Medical check)
– 30,000 WON (Processing fee)
⇒ For more info on ARC, visit at http://www.immigration.go.kr/HP/IMM80/imm_04/imm_0405/imm_405010.jsp