Processing time: 3 days
1. Application form → Click to Download Visa Application Form
Fill out the visa application form. Only the information below.
Other sections you can leave blank.
1) Name of the employer (D.O.B)/School name:
2) School address:
3) School phone number:
4) visa number written on 2.1:
2. What to Bring
– Original passport
– 2 passport size photo
– Visa fee (4,950-22000 Yen/Japanese Yen only)
– Application form
3. Visa fee
– US citizens: 4,950 Yen
– Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa: 6,600 Yen
– UK citizens: 22,000 Yen
– Australia citizens: 13,200 Yen
4. How to Get to Korean consulate
– Get off at Tojin Machi (唐人町) station ( 9th stops from the airport )
– Get our of Exit #1 of Tojin Machi station
– Go towards the traffic light, Cross the intersection and turn.
– Go straight for about 10 min and you will see Korean consulate
(a building with a Korean style roof and a Korean flag.)
→ Click for Fukuoka Subway Info
4. Important Notes
– CONSULATE IN Fukuoka accepts visa application between 9am and 11:30am,
Therefore, you need to arrive at the Korean consulate by 11AM latest.
– Then pick up your visa a day after next day around 1:30pm
5. Korean consulate address and phone number
Address: 1-1-3 Jigyohama, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka, Japan, 810-0065
Phone number: 81-(0) 92-771-0461/3
→ Click to download other visa documents