E2 Visa Transfer

It is SIMPLE process.

Teacher MUST do visa transfer within two weeks from the 1st day of the new contract.

When visiting immigration, get a copy of degree and Criminal check certified by immigration and give them to director-Need them for education board registration. Costs 800 won per a copy

First, you need to make reservation to visit immigration office for visa transfer at https://www.hikorea.go.kr/resv/ResvIntroR.pt

Second, prepare the following documents.

Required documents from teacher
◊ Signed contract (copy and original)
◊ Passport – you will get your passport back.
◊ ARC (Alien registration card)
◊ 60,000 WON (visa FEE)
◊ Labor Income Withholding Receipt(근로소득원천징수), Amount of income certificate(소득금액증명원), and Letter of release from former employer – If you finished your contract, you DO NOT need Letter of release
◊ Integrated Application Form → Download Integrated Application Form

Required documents from employer
◊ School business license copy
◊ School registration copy
◊ Your work schedule
◊ Singed contract
◊ School housing contract (if you have your own place then need to bring yours)
◊ Confirmation of Residence/Accommodation → Download Confirmation_of_Residence-Accommodation

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!