- Visa application can be done either in person or via mail.
1) Walk-in (Appointment is not required)
– Open hours: Monday through Friday (9AM~4PM)
– Normally It takes 5 business days to process a visa after the application submission.
2) Via-Mail (When applying by mail, a self-addressed return envelope with prepaid postage is required.)
(Use overnight express only e.g., DHL, FedEx, and UPS.)
→ Find Korean consulate near you: https://www.okrecruiting.com/teach-in-korea/list-of-korean-consulates-2/
- No interview is required unless requested.
- Most Korean consulate requires a doctor’s note which has to be given 48 hours before you visit or mail the visa application as well as TB test (Skin or X-ray tuberculosis test) done within the last three months.
a. One completed visa application form → Download the visa application form
b. One recent passport color photo
c. Original and a photocopy of passport (remaining validity of at least 1 year)
d. Visa fee: Please, visit your local Korean consulate for the amount
e. Visa issuance confirmation number (will be given by the employer or recruiter) clearly state at the section 2.1 of the visa application form
f. Due to Novel Coronavirus, every visa applicant MUST fill out the “Facility Quarantine Agreement, Health Condition Report Form, and Consent to quarantine” with the visa application
Contact your recruiter for any questions you have regarding the E2 visa.