Start date: January ~ March 2020
Corporate Trainer – Intensive Biz Communications Skills Program
• Teach Business skills & speaking proficiency enhancement modules using standardized materials & curriculum
• Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program
• Manage trainees’ learning and regularly track and report progress through LMS
• Provide targeted academic coaching/counseling services for trainees
• Continuously endeavor to improve the learning methods, environment, and overall learning experience
A. [Full-Time] Gyeonggi Paju & Seoul
• Monday to Friday 8AM ~ 8PM (lunch, dinner, and snack break will be provided)
• Main office is located in Seoul and training/teaching facility located at Paju
• Required to stay at the Paju training facility Monday to Friday
• Accommodation and 3 meals provided while staying at training facility
• Office work can be assigned at main office in Seoul
• Monday to Friday 110 hours of guaranteed teaching per month
• Start Date: February ~ April 2020 / Negotiable
• Training Start Date: January ~ March 2020 (at SPEP Apgujeong Center, Seoul)
• Short-term contract can be discussed (six month)
• Based on 160 teaching hours 3.5 million
• Extra housing stipend of 400,000KRW will be provided for E2 and F visa only
• Business trip fee compensated based on company policy
• Subject to change depends on lecture hours/office work hours
[Non-Teaching] Content Innovation Specialist – R&D
[Job Description Overview]
A Content Innovation Specialist executes plans for the writing, editing, and production of content throughout its development. He/she collaborates with other content innovation specialists on the instructional design and development of program, course, and textbook content, under the leadership and direction of the Program Architect and/or Content Innovation Project Manager.
• Generate ideas for concept development and raw content creation on development projects.
• Create a wide range of learning content for both online and offline learning.
• Review and understand the approved instructional design, syllabus, course configuration, content map, development schedule.
• Aim to create 100% original content within the parameters of the project scope and established development guidelines.
• Participate in the preparation and conduction of audio/video recordings of developed content, including script writing, editing, and revisions.
• Collaboratively plan, develop and conduct workshops/seminars/presentations in English/Korean for staff and clients.
• Must be able to demonstrate complete mastery of written and verbal English
• Excellent proofreading/editing/revision skills & extremely detail-oriented
• Must have prior adult ESL content & curriculum development experience
• BA/MA in Translation, TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism
• MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Business level proficiency in Korean (Preferred)
• Seoul, Apgujeong Station
• Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 6:00PM
• Some Saturdays will be required
• Start Date: January ~ March 2020 / Negotiable
• Negotiable based on qualification
• Starting from 2.3 million per month
• Extra housing stipend of 400,000KRW will only be available for F visa holders