Meten English is Hiring → Positions are available
Proven and Respected by hundreds of teachers!
Meten International Education Group, also known as Meten English, was founded in 2006.
They are a leading language training institute with global offices in Beijing, Shenzhen, New York and Los Angeles.
They provided various programs including Meten General English, Meten Standardized Tests Preparation, Meten Overseas Services, Meten Preparatory Academy(G7-12), Meten Online(Likeshuo).
Meten English Locations
→ Over 100 centers in 27 cities in China /5~6 FT English teachers working at each center
→ Locations: Shenzhen, Dongguan, Huizhou, Guangzhou, Foshan, Jiangmen, Zhongshan, Xiamen, Quanzhou, Xian, Chengdu, Chongqing, Mianyang, Kunming, Suzhou, Kunshan, Wuxi, Nanjing, Nantong, Ningbo, Shaoxing, Hefei, Beijing, Shenyang, Wuhan, Changsha, and Nanchang
Meten English Job Description
○ Start date: year-round
○ Student type: Teenagers and adults
○ 25 teaching hours and 10 office hours per week
○ Working 5 days a week(weekends included) and 2 days off
○ Two types of work shift (Lunch/Dinner break time included)
→ Day shift: 9AM – 5PM / Evening shift: 1PM – 9PM
○ Prepare and fulfill English assessment for students.
○ Make lesson plan according to the level of each class.
○ Be responsible for teaching of English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc..
○ Fulfill student activities with other colleagues.
○ Competitive salary between 12000-18000rmb
○ Housing allowance between 1500-4000rmb depending on city
○ Quarterly performance bonus of 2500rmb
○ Flight allowance up to 8000rmb
○ Contract renew bonus of 3000-6000rmb
○ Visa cost reimbursement
○ Open class bonus of 200rmb per new student
○ 11days Chinese National holidays + 10 days of annual leave +1 day Christmas off
○ 7 days paid hotel accommodation upon arrival
○ Health and Accidental Insurance
○ Full attendance bonus
○ Free mandarin lesson
○ On-going training and professional development
○ Career development opportunities
○ Full Support in making the transition to China
Meten English will Provide the following Supports
○ Interview guidance and arrangement
○ Visa guidance ,follow up and advise
○ Online TEFL guidance and partner recommendation
○ Pre-training: Orientation, Mandarin, Teaching Methodology
○ Airport pickup
○ Hotel arrangement upon arrival
○ Apartment rent support
○ City life intro and guidance
○ Activities and engagement
Requirements for working at Menten English
○ Bachelor’s degree or above
○ TEFL/TESOL certificate
○ English Native Speaker (Native English speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, or USA)
○ Age between 22-55
Meten English Corporate Partners
METEN has provided English training for worldwide notable companies including IBM,Walmart, Fedex, Dell, Siemens, Cltroen, HP, Intel, and many Reputable Chinese companies including Huawei,Tencent, ZTE, SF express, etc. and has won their recognition and trust.